Piano is one of the most complicated things to move and professional Piano Removalists Sydney is required if you want your piano to arrive safely in your new home. If you think that you alone or with randomly hired movers will be able to pull off piano moving, think again. If you really care for your piano, then you have to keep reading!
Not everybody can move a piano out of the house and into the new home easily. Even some experienced piano movers still have hard time moving a huge piece of fragile or maybe antique piano. It requires extra care and extra people. You will need the help of the best Piano Removalists Sydney , House Packers Sydney. If you still don’t believe us, we are going to share to you why you would need to hire professional piano movers.
Reasons why you should hire Professional Piano Removalists Sydney :
Moving Cost is Cheaper than Repairs
Without experience in moving a piano, you might risk your piano getting damaged which would need repairs. And you should already know that the cost of piano repairs can be a little more expensive than the cost of hiring professional movers to do it. So think twice when you want to move your piano by yourself.
The Right Skills, Tools and Equipment
You may buy tools or equipment in carrying and moving your piano, but it would cost you and are you sure that you know how to use it? If you have no experience using these equipment, you will have a hard time moving the piano and may risk it from getting damaged. Even if you hire random movers, without proper skills, you might just end up spending cash for an unsafe piano moving.
Professionals can Move Faster
Without professional help, it would be time consuming and stressful to move a piano. Getting professional Piano Removalists Sydney to help you, on the other hand will allow you to save time, energy and money. You will be able to do other important tasks while letting professionals handle the job plus, you do not have to worry about the safety of your piano. So before moving alone, think about the piano, your expenses and your effort!
If you need fast and safe piano moving, you need House Packers Sydney. House Packers Sydney has professional and Experienced Piano Removalists Sydney that can take care of your complicated piano problem.
Piano moving is difficult! Watch our video here to make piano moving easy:
Moving a piano from a short distance is already difficult, what more on a long distance move?
When moving a piano to a farther location, the help of Professional Piano Removalists Sydney is absolutely required. Since long distance piano moving is difficult, professional movers can help you make the move easier and remove the stress of moving.
There are many professional movers out there that can help you with your piano move, the problem is that when it comes to a long distance piano moving, there are only few professional Piano Removalists Sydney that would take the job because of its difficulty. Sydney Home Packers is one of these companies that you can rely on when moving a piano. If you are looking for a moving partner…
Steps to take when Looking for Long Distance Piano Removalists Sydney
Do a Research
- When you are looking for a moving partner, you should do a little research on the internet about the closest moving companies in your area. Once you’ve done your research do a little background check of each company. You can visit their office to make sure that these company exists and you can check their equipment and facilities as well. Another thing that you should check is their license and insurance. Since you are going to move on a far location, you should hire a company that is insured so that you can rest assured about the safety of your piano.
- You can also get recommendations from your family or friends who had experience when moving. If they hired movers before, then they might know a few good companies and they can also help you pin point which Piano Removalists Sydney to avoid. You can also ask them how much they paid so that you can get an idea.
- The best way to know if the company can help you with your needs s to check the reviews of their past clients. If the reviews are great, then there’s a great chance that the moving company can help you move with ease. If the company have bad reviews, however, then it would be best to look for another moving partner. Also, you can check the reviews on how the moving companies handle the issues they encountered.
When moving a piano, the type of piano that you are going to move will have a huge effect on the difficulty of the move. There are different types of piano, the sizes, weight and other factors . Of course, getting help from Piano Removalists Sydney will make your piano moving easy but you have to make sure to hire the right moving company.
At House Packers Sydney , we possess decades of piano moving expertise for all the different types of piano. We have a well trained crew that are technically equipped with sufficient experience and functional equipment. Our piano removalists Sydney team will be able to move any type of piano to the targeted area safely under every condition.
Pianos are available in all types of styles, designs, shapes and sizes. But when moving, all these types of pianos fall into two categories which are the vertical and horizontal pianos.
Here are Piano Removalists Sydney ‘s Types of Pianos
- The vertical pianos are termed due to their height as well as the string position. The height of the vertical pianos might differ from 36” to 60”. These types of pianos also typically involves these 4 kinds.
Console – This kind of piano has a height that falls between 40” and 43” and the width almost has 58”.
Spinet – The Spinet kind has the smallest types that falls within the height of approximately 36” to 38”and has a width of approximately 58”.
Studio – Studio typed pianos are trendy in studios and musical schools. The height of this kind of piano ranges from 45” to 48” and the width typically stands at 58”.
Upright – Upright pianos has the tallest among all the vertical pianos with a height that ranges from 50” to 60” with an approximate height of around 58”.
- Compared to the vertical pianos, these are termed due to their length and not height. But the positions of the strings are also another factor that affects the type. These types of pianos are also referred to as Grand Pianos and known for their 5 basic kinds:
Baby Grand – These kind includes the most popular type with a size that ranges from 4’11” to 5’7”.
Petite Grand – The smallest type of the grand pianos that has a size of 4’55” to 4’10”.
Ballroom – Such pianos also are referred to as semi-concert pianos that are usually 7′ long.
Parlor Grand Pianos – also termed as a living room grand piano that comes in sizes from 5’9” to 6’1”.
Concert Grand – These pianos include the largest of all types with a size standing at 9′.
Whatever type of piano you have, we will make sure that it will be moved safely. Hire Piano Removalists Sydney now! Contact us at 0411722567!